Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How you can help!

So, with the capability to send an Amendment through the states, and if enough submit it to Congress, they have to allow the states to consider it, how can you help?


  1. Get the word out on any of the Amendments on here that you like.
  2. Tweet or ReTweet any of the pages or my links on Twitter
  3. Post to Facebook
  4. Email to your friends, 
  5. Keep an eye on #AmendmentGuy hashtag on Twitter
  6. MOST IMPORTANTLY - send the Amendment(s) to your state legislature!
The more people that send the Amendment to a particular state legislature, the more likely it is that it will even get to the floor there for debate.  If I could, I would send it to every member of every state legislature directly, but I don't have a e-mail list for them all.  If you have one for your state legislature that you can put into csv format, let me know or send to me at amendmentguy@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Amendment Guy
Twitter @amendment_guy

No comments:

Post a Comment